I am obsessed with music. In fact, my brother Joshua and I disagreed much about my love for it. I was notorious for making up songs. Terrible songs. Not the type that would win you Grammy's. More like Will Farrell's character Buddy the Elf where he sings out "I'm singing.."
I would do household chores and sing out exactly what I was doing. It came down to a bet. The challenge was to see if I could go 24 hours without singing. The prize $100. Back in the day, $100 was a ton of money for me. Who am I kidding? It still is. I thought to myself something like, "I so got this." I kid you not it wasn't even 5 minutes without me losing out on the $100 prize.
Due to my love for music. I've decided to also post 30 songs that I really like and/or have some significance in my life. I feel that the following song is the most appropriate as I sit back and reflect over my past and welcome the future. I present to you one of my fave bands One Republic's "Good Life."
No comments:
Post a Comment