I love this song. Love it. Many years ago I went up to Camp Oljato. Yes, you heard me right! I went to boy scout camp with my grandparents and family (kind of). My father was a boy scout leader and boy scout camp always fell during the July 4th week. I don't know if it was because my grandpa brought up the boat for all of the boys to go waterskiing or because my dad felt guilty that it was my birthday. However, one year we spent a few days in a cabin across the lake from Camp Oljato. It was here where I met Vaughn Featherstone and got to hang out at Scout Camp. My grandparents had a friend with them who stayed with us who happened to bring a cassette tape of the song "If We Hold On Together." I want to say his name was Bob, but I'm not too sure. He played it for Marisa and me and we instantly learned the song. It was later that I discovered that it was used as the theme song for "The Land Before Time." Another trip back to the 80's!
Fast forward to college where I found that I had somehow obtained the sheet music to this song. My friend Jeffy was kind to strum out the song for me. We sang it for some sort of talent show in the Taylor building at BYU. I love the lyrics especially the line Wonders are waiting to start. Live your story, faith, hope & glory, hold to the truth in your heart.
It was a toss up between the movie footage and Jordin Sparks. I chose the latter. Enjoy!
1 comment:
This is my favoritte song of all time!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-mengatasi-tembok-rembes/
Post a Comment