
Welcome!
So I had this brilliant idea as I was reflecting through old photographs, letters and journals this past weekend, to write a somewhat autobiography of my life in 30 days. I know nothing too special and probably a very daunting task. However, I thought this would be a fun approach to ringing in a new chapter of my life... middle age... well, kind of. At any rate, I think this will be a great opportunity for me to recognize the many blessings, friendships and memories that I have had over the course of my 30 years of life... well, soon to be 31. It's amazing that I am, where I am. Who'd of thought? Granted, I would love to have a few munchkins and a hot husband to brag about at this juncture of my life but instead you get to hear me rave about my glory and not so glory days. It should be an interesting ride. Honestly, I'm not sure how this will all pan out. However, I am excited to see how all this will unfold and have a record for my own good about my life from my very own vantage point with a 30 day deadline.
The other day I read a very funny letter to myself for when I turned 27. Let's just say it was very humorous and if you're lucky I may post it. It made me think of how much I have grown given the experiences that I have gone through.
Then, tonight, I had the opportunity to go with a friend to listen to David Berkeley. It was a fantastic experience. I was very unfamiliar with the man. However, I was strangely moved by his reading and sharing of music. He wrote a book about some of his personal experiences which are some of the background stories to his songs. His writing is clever. His voice is beautiful. He was passionate and I loved it. I love passionate, talented and creative people. It allows me to think outside of the box. At any rate, here we go with this adventure. If I bore you, I'm sorry. However, this is more for me, than you. With that said, let's take a step back of the past few years of my life.
So we begin...
No comments:
Post a Comment